Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beat by a Blow Job!

After work last week my boyfriend and I went out for a few drinks with a few of my co-workers. We got kicked out of one bar due to one of my co-workers being not old enough to drink, so we headed to another bar. We were having a good time catching a buzz when some random lady at the bar decided to move over next to us and offered to buy us a shot. By this time some of us have already had way too many, but we still took her up on it. My boss and I both ordered "blow jobs," the lady ordered a lemon drop and I don't remember what the guys ordered. Shot time! All of us ladies decided we were going to do our shots "hands free". My boss headed face first into the bar to grab her shot with her mouth, she tipped her head back to swallow the shot when suddenly she started to choke. The shot glass got stuck in her mouth and she was gagging, slobber running down her chin and every bit of the blow job on her shirt. She was gagging so bad that at this point she pissed her pants! Not only did she pee her pants there was piss all over the bar stool. It was so embarrassing she had to stand up and mop up the pee on the stool and walk out of the bar with pissy pants. She got a pair of jeans out of her trunk and came back in to party! Now that is brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment