Monday, July 27, 2009

Just PUSH!


When I was pregnant with my first son I was so scared of giving birth, not the whole hurting part but the being naked and spread wide open for everyone to see. As most mothers know once you are in pain you could careless about any of that. Well the time came and I was in labor my husband took me to the hospital, at that point I just wanted it all to be over. I had my husband, my mother and father and his parents all in the room and could careless who was there to watch. To make a long story short I should have never had Taco Bell for lunch that day because I pooped all over the table while pushing. Once I came to realize I pooped I just cried from embarrassment and didn't want to push anymore. The doctor literally had to talk me into it and tell me that it happens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment