Monday, July 20, 2009

I Hate Running Late!

I was running late for work one morning, I had to be there at 8am and it was 7:30am so I hurry got ready and ran out the door. I wanted to get in before my boss was standing at the time clock looking at her watch. I arrived at work 1 minute for 8am so I made it on time. While walking to my desk on of my co-workers stopped me laughing hysterically, she then says "Umm look down" I looked down and to realize that I had put on two different shoes! I was wondering why it felt funny hurrying to the time clock, but I thought it was just because I was in a hurry and running. So I finally reach my desk and call my husband to bring me one of the other shoes to match one of the two that I had on my feet. On the particular day my husband was being a complete jerk and took his time before I new it, it was lunch (1pm) and he still had not brought me my other shoe! Good thing I had an hour lunch, I was able to go home and correct my terrible shoe mistake. The worst part of the whole thing is that I work with the public and I was lopsided all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment