Monday, July 6, 2009

Cheerlearders Don't Climb

One night after a football game at my high school I tried to get to my locker to get my cheer leading bag, but the school had been blocked off by big metal gates. I decided to try and climb it and jump off since I had done it before with no problem. I needed my bag! Well, right as I was about to jump from the top of the gate, my cheer leading skirt got caught on two sharp metal spikes on top of the gate. I got hung up dangling from the top of the gate by my skirt with my spankies up my butt! Just then, my boyfriend and two male cheerleaders on my squad heard my screams and came to my rescue. When they got there they hurried to get my down they thought I was hurt, but after they realized I was okay they never stopped making fun of me. My whole butt was showing, it was hanging out for the whole world to see!!! I had to tell my coach to get a new skirt and I never heard the end of it. I still get made fun of "remember that one time" it's terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment