Friday, June 12, 2009

Never Drinking Again!




Years ago, before I was married, I was pretty promiscuous and a huge partier. I went to this house party and ended up sleeping with the host. I went back a few more times over the course of 2 months and did the same thing. Well, on one of these "occasions" I was on my period, but was so drunk I completely forgot! When I woke up in the morning, I woke up naked and suddenly remembered that I was on my period and I just slept with this guy! I sat there trying to remember if I took out my tampon or not or where I put it, but I was blank! I quietly looked around the room: under the bed, on the night stand, under our clothes....NOTHING! In relief I figured I was sober enough to remember and took the tampon out.

Two days later I had horrible stomach pains when I peed and I realized I had to pee every five minutes or so. Something was wrong....OMG....did I get an STD?? I made a Doctor appointment right away and they did a pap smear. To my horror they found a little white string shoved way up behind my uterus. I was so smashed we had sex and he shoved the tampon way inside me!!!

I looked at the Doctor and simply said: "I AM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment